Sierra 7 Sierra 7

FTW

Game is pretty solid. Very fun and well put together. I like the unlocks and that when you reload from a check point baddies aren't always in the same rooms or even the same place. I would love to see more content (levels, gear and maybe weapons) for this game, and definitely medals. I'm sure if there was more to this game, people could spend many hours blasting through militia men! That aside, this is one of the best browser games I've played in a long time.

Lights Never Sleep Lights Never Sleep

Wow

I can't think of anything cohesive to say other than this is wonderful! I very much enjoy your use of light and it's effect on the environment around it. very well done! =D

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. I really love the blending of lights created by cities, especially in the rain or fog.

Mobile City Mobile City

Delightful

The whole feeling I get from this piece is just fun. I really like how the city contrasts with the environment in more than just hard lines. The world around this mobile city seems vast and open, and the city itself seems overly crowded. I wonder where all those people are off to...

Izzy-A responds:

contrast was a big part of the assignment, and I do plan on making a long title for this to jump start people's imagination.